Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Parallax (Futaba) Continuous Rotation Servo
Including €0.01 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The Parallax (Futaba) Continuous Rotation Servo
The Parallax Continuous Rotation Servo is ideal for robotics and basic movement projects. It is designed for continuous rotation and is easily interfaced with any Parallax microcontroller. These servo are compliant with the Boe-Bot robot or the SumoBot robot.
The Parallax continuous rotation servo relies on pulse width modulation to control the rotation speed and direction of the servo shaft. Before using the servo in a project, it is important to calibrate the center position of the servo in order to define the pulse width value at which the servo holds still
This continuous rotation servo uses a classical 3-pin cable. The 3 colors of the wires are : white (signal), red (power supply) and black (ground).
Technical specifications of this Futaba Continuous Rotation Servo
- Bidirectional continuous rotation
- 0 to 50 RPM, with linear response to PWM for easy ramping
- Accepts four mounting screws
- Easy to interface with any Parallax microcontroller or PWM-capable device
- Very easy to control with PBASIC's or SX/B's PULSOUT commands
- Power requirements: 4 to 6 VDC*
- Communication: Pulse-width modulation
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.8 x 1.6 in (55.8x 19 x 406 mm) excluding servo horn
- Operating temp range: +14 to +122 °F (-10 to +50 °C)