AX-S1 integrated sensor
Robotis | A-000000-00068
The AX-S1 integrated sensor allows you to detect obstacles and to measure enlightment in three directions. It can also detect and emit sounds.
End of life product
Description of the AX-S1 integrated sensor
The AX-S1 integrated sensor contains:
- Three light sensors: they measure the amount of infrared light coming to the AX-S1 integrated sensor. Measured values are between 0 and 255.
- Three distance sensors: an infrared emitter sends a signal and the receivers measure the quantity of infrared light coming back to the AX-S1 integrated sensor, as for the light measurement. The bigger the measured value, the closer the obstacle. The value is between 0 and 255 and can depends on the color and texture of obstacles.
- On infrared sensor for remote control. It allows to send and receive data from one AX-S1 integrated sensor to another.
- A mic: it can measure the max sound level, detect and count claps.
- A buzzer : it can play up to 52 different tones
The AX-S1 integrated sensor has the same case than the AX-12+ Dynamixel servomotor to allow a maximal mechanical compatibility.
Specifications of the AX-S1 integrated sensor
- Dimensions : 32mm x 50.1mm x 40mm
- Operating temperature: -5 C ~ +85 C
- Operating voltage : 7V~10V
- Command signal: digital packet
- Protocol: Half-duplex asynchronous serial communication
- Physical link: TTL Level Multi Drop
- Communication speed: 7843bps ~ 1 Mbps
- Data: IR sensors, mic, input voltage, IR Remocon Tx/Rx data.
- Material : Engineering Plastic
The AX-S1 integrated sensor is shipped with:
- 1 adaptor
- 16 M2 nuts
- 1 3-pin 200mm cable
- 16 M2*6 bolts
- 1 M3*10 bolt
Customers who viewed this item also viewed