Using the LN-101 USB downloader
The LN-101 USB downloader is the link between your computer and a Dynamixel main controller (CM-100, CM-510 or CM-700). It allows you to download your RoboPlus code on the main controller and to displays the code's output in a terminal on the computer's screen.
The LN-101 USB downloader is shipped with a 4-pin connexion cable of 100 cm to link the LN-101 case and the main controller.
Downloading a program using the LN-101 USB Downloader
- Open a task file (*.tsk) with RoboPlus.
- Check that your controller is connected to the computer with the LN-101 USB downloader and that it's turned on.
- Select the COM port where the LN-101 USB downloader is connected (if you know it) or use the automatic search.
- Click on the download button.
- Start the program's execution from your main controller.
The drivers for the LN-101 USB downloader are installed automatically with RoboPlus. If you encounter any problem, check this documentation
Displaying a program's outputs using the LN-101 USB Downloader
To visualize the outputs of your RoboPlus program, you have to launch the 'Program Output Monitor' before starting the execution of your program. To do this, click on the 'View Print of Program' in the download window.
The LN-101 USB downloader will get and display:
- The values printed in the code (with the 'print' and 'print with Line' commands)
- The values returned by the sensors
- The error codes