The wireless communication kit Zig-110A for Bioloid
The Zig-110A kit contains:
- One Zig-100 PCB that is supposed to be connected to a ZIG2Serial (to control the robot from your PC) or to a RC-100 wireless joystick or even to a CM-5 controller.
- One ZIG-110A board, protected in its plastic box to be connected to your Bioloid robot. The ZIG-110A communication module is compatible with the CM-510, CM-530 and CM-700 controllers. The ZIG-110A allows to create a wireless communication based on the UART protocol at 2.4Ghz.
The wireless communication kit Zig-110A for Bioloid is particularly well suited for robotics competitions.
Warning: be aware to switch off your controller when you plug the ZIG-110A otherwise it may damage the communication module.
To know more about the Zig-110A set, check the website of the manufacturer at http://support.robotis.com/en/product/auxdevice/communication/zigbee_manual.htm
Using ZigBee with Bioloid robots
Technical specifications of the wireless communication kit Zig-110A for Bioloid
- Weight of the ZIG-100 module: 3.1g
- Weight of the ZIG-110A module: 5.7g
- Dimensions of the ZIG-100 module: 19mm x 26,7mm x 12mm
- Dimensions of the ZIG-110A module: 18,1mm x 29,9mm x 9,1mm
- Frequency bandwidth: 2,4 GHz
- Max bandwidth: 250kbps
- Driving Voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V (Recommended 3,3V)
- Consumed Current: 30mA à 3,3V
- Default Baudrate: ZIG-100 : 57600bps et ZIG-110A : 57600bps
Pin Assignment on the Zig-110A
- RXD : Receive Signal Terminal of Zigbee Module
- TXD : Transmit Signal Terminal of Zigbee Module
- VCC : Supply Voltage of Zigbee Module ( 2.7~3.6V )
- GND : Ground Level of Zigbee Module (0v)