Set of 2 Zig-100 ZigBee Wireless Modules for Bioloid
These two modules add wireless capabilities to your Bioloid robots. These Zig-100 wireless modules can be used in two different ways :
- By connecting each Zig-100 module on a CM-5 controller of 2 Bioloid robots, Both controllers communicate.
- You'll be able to control your Bioloid robot remotely by connecting one Zig-100 on the CM-5 controller of the robot and the other Zig-100 on a Zig2Serial device on your computer.
Technical specifications of the Zig-100 module
The Zig-100 modules use the 2,4 Ghz frequency to communicate via UART. The technical specifications of the Zig-100 modules are as follows:
- Weight: 3.1g
- Dimension: 19mm x 26.7mm x 12mm
- bandwidth: MAX 250kbps
- Operating voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V (Recommended: 3.3V)
- consumption: 30mA (at 3.3V)
- Communication speed: 57600bps
Programming the Zig-100 Zigbee modules
The usage of the Zig-100 modules is compatible with the RoboPlus software. To know more about the ZigBee connection using RoboPlus, go to the support page of robotis presenting the Zig-100.
To go further with the Zig-100, Robotis provides aSDK.