Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Futaba Standard Servo
Including €0.01 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The Parallax (Futaba) Standard Servo
The Parallax Standard Servo from Futaba is ideal for your mobile robots and for basic movement projects. Indeed, it can hold any position over a 180-degree range and is easily interfaced with the most popular microcontrollers of the market such as the ones used by Arduino board or by Parallax mobile robots.
Technical specifications of the Futaba Standard Servo for mobile robots
The technical specifications of this standard servo are as follows:
- Holds any position between 0 and 180 degrees
- Accepts four mounting screws
- High precision gear made of the POM (polyacetal) resin makes for smooth operation with no backlash
- Weighs only 1.55 oz (44 g)
- Power Requirements: 4 to 6 VDC*,
- Communication: Pulse-width modulation (PWM)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.8 x 1.6 in (55.8x 19 x 406 mm) excluding servo horn
- Operating temp range: +14 to +144 °F (-10 to +50 °C)
- Torque: 38 oz-in at 6V (0,268 Nm)
Technical documentation for the Parallax (Futaba) Standard Servo
Click on the following link to download the technical documentation.
- PDF general documentation of the standard Servo
- Dimensions of the standard servo (.pdf)
- Source code example for the Basic Stamp used on Boe-Bot et Sumobot robots (.zip)
- Source code example for the Propeller microcontroller used on Stingray and Eddie robots (.zip)