Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
m3pi expansion kit for Pololu 3pi mobile robot
Usage of the m3pi expansion kit for Pololu 3pi mobile robot
You wish to expand your Pololu 3pi mobile robot, add more capable high-level controllers like an mbed development board ? This expansion kit gives you that possibility in a very easy way. It even contains connectors to mount an XBee or Wixel module on your mobile robot. The Pololu 3pi mobile robot augmented with this expansion board becomes a Pololu m3pi mobile robot.
Contents of m3pi expansion kit for Pololu 3pi mobile robot
The m3pi expansion kit for Pololu 3pi mobile robot contains a PCB of the same size as your robot:
And all needed componants (unsoldered):
- Two 2×20 0.1″ female headers for adding an mbed socket
- One 1×11 0.1″ female header and one 1×12″ female header for adding a Wixel socket
- Two 1×10 2mm female headers for adding an XBee socket
- One extended 2×7 0.1″ male header and two extended 1×2 0.1″ male headers for connecting the expansion PCB to a 3pi mobile robot
- One 2×7 0.1″ female header and one 1×2 0.1″ female header for soldering to the 3pi base so it can accept the male connectors of the m3pi expansion kit's PCB
- One 1×2 0.1″ female header for use as a charge port on the m3pi expansion kit's PCB
- Three 1×2 0.1″ male headers for use with shorting blocks for optional configuration of m3pi expansion kit's PCB (three blue shorting blocks are also included)
- One 6-pin shrouded ISP connector that can be used with the included 12″, 6-pin ISP cable to optionally let the mbed program the 3pi mobile robot
- One USB A connector (can be used when the mbed is acting as a USB host)
- Three pushbuttons for use as a power button and two general-purpose buttons on the m3pi expansion kit's PCB
- Four screws, spacers, and nuts for mounting the m3pi expansion kit's PCB to the 3pi mobile robot
Detailed assembly instructions can be found here.