Digital IO Board Kit
The Digital IO Board Kit
The Digital IO Board Kit allows you to interface your microcontroller with a high voltage circuit. The Digital IO Board Kit can read 8 isolated inputs and control 8 isolated outputs.
Inputs can be a voltage from 5V to 30V. Outputs can be mechanical or solid state relays that can control external devices at a maximum of 8A such as fans, solenoids and heating elements.
The logic circuits operate from 3.3V to 5V making them compatible with most microcontrollers.
LEDs that are included in this Digital IO Board Kit allows you to know in real time the status of the relays and also the status of digital inputs and outputs.
Technical specifications of the Digital IO Board Kit
- The Digital IO Board Kit needs to be mounted and requires soldering skills.
- Configurable Input Voltage range
- Serial or parallel interface to inputs/outputs
- Power: 12V with 1A for the relays, and a 3,3V/5V power supply to the logic circuits.
- Communication: Parallel or Synchronous Serial
- Operating temperature: +32 to +158°F (0 to +70°C)
- Dimensions : 184.1 x 114.3 x 25.4 mm
The following image shows the Digital IO Board Kit when assembled:
Click on the following image to download the PDF assembly documentation of the Digital IO Board Kit: