This multimedia curriculum is a teaching material of high quality enabling teachers but also individuals to learn or organize training sessions on how to program Tetrix robots and Lego Mindstorms NXT using RobotC.
This multimedia curriculum contains:
- A step by step guide (in PDF format on the CD)
- Commented examples of codes
- Exercises and other challenges
- Instructions for robots assembly
To know more about the contain of the CD, click on the following image to get the official PDF presentation of the curriculum.
Softwares that are required (not included on the CD) to use this curriculum are:
- ROBOTC 2.0 or later (sold separately)
- Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Adobe Reader 7 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher
The license of this support is provided for multiple users (educational license). This multimedia curriculum has been directed by the Robotics Academy at Carnegie Mellon University