BIOLOID Beginner Kit
The Bioloid Beginner kit
This Bioloid Beginner kit is the starter kit of the Bioloid range. It is aimed at young people and beginners who want to learn about robotics and digital servo such as AX-12A. With 26 different robots available on the accompanying CD, you will have the opportunity to discover a wide range of building strategies and programming.
More robots and videos are available at http://support.robotis.com/en/product/bioloid/beginnerkit/download/bioloid_beginner_app.htm.
Bioloid Beginner kit contents
The Bioloid Beginner kit contains the following elements:
- 1 x Dynamixel CM-5 controller
- 4 x Dynamixel AX-12A smart actuators
- 1 x AX-S1 sensor
- 1 x SMPS power supply set
- 1 x Ni-MH Battery set
- 1 x Bioloid Serial cable BSC-10
- 9 x 3 pin cable
- 1 x CD-ROM containing:
- The software user guide
- 26 different robot example files
- Videos for example robots
- Sample application files for the AX-12A smart actuator and AX-S1 sensor
- A quick start guide with 14 example robots to build
- 1 x BIOLOID Bolt Nut Set BNS-10 (around 400 pcs).
Programming Bioloid robots
The RoboPlus software is provided on the CD-ROM. RoboPlus enables simple and powerful graphical programming of the actuators. RoboPlus is well adapted for beginners.
To know more about RoboPlus programming, check our 2 tutorials: