Chassis for balanced 2W miniQ mobile robot
The miniQ robots are specifically designed for educationnal purpose. Their small size makes it easy to use on a desk or in competitions.
The balancing robot chassis for 2W miniQ is easy to mount and allows you to build your own miniQ robot by adding a Romeo board.
Or you can customize your mobile robot by mounting the Arduino board of your choice on it and a motor shield. Then, the possibilities of the whole Arduino world are open to you !
The balanced version of the 2W miniQ robot chassis does not have a castor wheel, so it's up to you to program your robot so it stays straights on its wheels.
Technical specifications of the balanced robot chassis for 2W miniQ
- Diameter : 122mm
- Distance between chassis and floor: 15mm
- 13000 rpm for the motor, without load
- gear ratio 50:1, so wheel maximal speed: 260 rpm
- Current without load : 40mA at 6V
- Stall current : 360mA at 6V
- Torque: 7 N.cm
- 2 motors
- 2 rubber wheels, diameter 42mm
- 2 motor brackets
- 1 chassis for miniQ 2W
- 1 screw set