UFC-8 Charger: for charging 8 at a time
The UFC-8 Charger is designed to accommodate and to safely, intelligently and rapidly recharge eight LR03 or LR6 NiMH batteries: a 2400 mAh rechargeable battery can be ready for use in just 4 hours!
This recharging pack comes with an 8-slot charger, a power supply, a 12 V car adapter and a user manual.
Features of the Conrad 201008-62 8-battery charger
To manage your 8 batteries intelligently and safely, the 201008-62 8-battery charger is equipped with a processor that uses a Delta-U system to charge batteries to their maximum capacity without overcharging.
You also have a trickle charge, a refresh function for tired batteries and an automatic shut-off to prevent overcharging and short circuits. 8 status LEDs allow you to independently monitor the charging status of each battery.
Technical specifications of the 201008-62 Charger for 8 Rechargeable Batteries
- Compatible rechargeable battery: NiMH
- Suitable for LR03 (AAA) and LR6 (AA) type rechargeable batteries
- 8 charging slots
- R6 charge current: 700 mA
- R03 charge current: 700 mA
- Discharge current: 300 mA
- Supply voltage: 110–240 V, 12 Vdc
- Processor: yes
- Typical charging time for 2000 mAh R6 rechargeable batteries: 180 min.
- Charge current per slot: 700 mA
- Monitoring of each individual slot
- Discharge function
- Dimensions: 250 x 85 x 28 mm (width x depth x height)
- 12 Vdc car power supply
- 110–240 V wide band operating voltage
- Refresh/regenerate function
Resources for the Charger for 8 LR6 and LR03 Rechargeable Batteries
To help you get started with the 8-battery LR6 and LR03 charger, we have provided links to its instruction manual and to the manufacturer’s declaration of conformity: