Gadgeteer FEZ Cerberus Mainboard
The Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus mainboard is compact , powerful and is an ideal solution for robotics
The Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus mainboard is a card that has been specifically designed for mobile robotics, UAV or remote sensors monitored by the Cloud. The board is small, provides 8 sockets, features a 32 bit Cortex M4 processor and has a heap memory of 112 KB, which represents a large memory space for network and internet connection.
Technical specifications of the Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus mainboard
The technical specifications of the Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus mainobard are as follows:
- 8 Gadgeteer Sockets including types: X, Y, A, C, D, F, H, I, K, O, P, S, U and Z.
- Configurable on-board LED.
- 168Mhz 32bit processor Cortex M4 with floating point
- 1MB FLASH, over 300K for user's code
- 192KB RAM, 112KB for user's heap
- Full TCP/IP Stack with HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- Ethernet support with Ethernet ENC28 module.
- USB Host
- USB Device, SPI, I2C, 2 UART, CAN
- 9 Analog Inputs
- 2 Analog Output
- 4-bit SD/MMC Memory card interface
- 6 PWM
- OneWire interface
- Built-in Real Time Clock (Needs 32Khz crystal)
- RLPLite allowing users to load native code (C/Assembly) for real-time requirements.
- FAT File System
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.85" (5,71 cm x 4,7 cm)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- The Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus board is RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
The Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus mainboard requires .NET Gadgeteer standard red power modules.
Technical documentation of the Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus mainboard
Code examples and tutorials are available at http://www.tinyclr.com/support.