Gadgeteer FEZ Spider Mainboard
FEZ Spider Mainboard is a .NET Gadgeteer mainboard based on GHI Electronics EMX module. The Fez Spider Mainboard is maybe the most feature-full .NET Gadgeteer compatible device in the market with its 14 sockets.
The Gadgeteer Fez Spider Mainboard
The Gadgeteer Fez Spider mainboard is one of the richest Gadgeteer mainboard on the market. All the Gadgeteer core functionalities of the .NET Micro Framework are available as well as some exclusive features such as SB host, Wifi and RLP (loading native code).
This Gadgeteer Fez Spider mainboard is included in the Fez Spider Starter Kit.
Functional and technical specifications of the Gadgeteer Fez Spider Mainboard
The specifications of the Gadgeteer Fez Spider Mainboard are as follows:
- 14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: X, Y, A, C, D, E, F, H, I, K, O, P, S, T, U, R, G, B and Z.
- Configurable on-board LED
- Configuration switches
- Based on EMX module from GHI Electronics
- 72MHz. 32-bit ARM7 processor
- 4.5 MB Flash
- 16 MB RAM
- LCD controller
- Full TCP/IP Stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- Ethernet, WiFi driver and PPP ( GPRS/ 3G modems) and DPWS
- USB host
- USB Device with specialized libraries to emulate devices like thumb-drive, virtual COM (CDC), mouse, keyboard
- 76 GPIO Pin
- 2 SPI (8/16bit)
- 4 UART
- 2 CAN Channels
- 7 10-bit Analog Inputs.
- 10-bit Analog Output (capable of WAV audio playback)
- 4-bit SD/MMC Memory card interface
- 6 PWM
- OneWire interface (available on any IO).
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) with the suitable crystal
- Processor register access
- OutputCompare for generating waveforms with high accuracy
- RLP allowing users to load native code (C/Assembly) for real-time requirements.
- Extended double-precision math class
- FAT File System
- Cryptography (AES and XTEA)
- Low power and hibernate support
- In-field update (from SD, network or other)
- Active power consumption 160 mA
- Idle power consumption 120 mA
- Hibernate power consumption 40 mA
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70°C
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
- Dimensions: W 2.25" x L 2.05" x H 0.5" (5.71cm x 5.20 cm x 1.27 cm)
Requires .NET Gadgeteer standard red modules to power the system like USB client DP.
Technical documentation of the Gadgeteer Fez Spider Mainboard
Starter kit of the Gadgeteer Fez Spider Mainboard
3D view of the Gadgeteer Fez Spider Mainboard
Schematics of the Gadgeteer Fez Spider Mainboard
Examples and tutorials for the Gadgeteer Fez Spider Mainboard are available at http://www.tinyclr.com/support