Gadgeteer FEZ Cerbuino Bee
The Gadgeteer FEZ Cerbuino Bee mainboard
This Gadgeteer mainboard has 3 Gadgeteer sockets and also features Arduino compatible connectors to accommodate Arduino shields. The Gadgeteer FEZ Cerbuino Bee mainboard also offers connectors for Xbee chip (for wireless connection).
The Gadgeteer FEZ Cerbuino Bee board is programmable using the . NET Micro Framework.
The Gadgeteer FEZ Cerbuino Bee board is fully open source.
To know more, go to http://wiki.tinyclr.com/index.php?title=FEZ_Cerbuino_Developer
Technical specifications of the Gadgeteer Fez Cerbuino Bee mainboard
The technical specifications of the Gadgeteer Fez Cerbuino Bee are as follows:
- .NET Micro Framework 4.2 (supporting C# and Visual Basic) with FEZ Cerberus firmware
- 168Mhz 32bit Cortex M4 processor with floating point
- 1MB FLASH, over 300K for user's code
- 192KB RAM, 112KB for user's heap
- Full TCP/IP Stack with HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- Ethernet support with Ethernet ENC28 module.
- USB host, USB Device, SPI, I2C, 2 UART, CAN
- 9 Analog Inputs and Analog Output
- 4-bit microSD interface
- 6 PWM
- OneWire interface
- Built-in Real Time Clock (Needs 32Khz crystal)
- RLPLite allowing users to load native code (C/Assembly) for real-time requirements.
- FAT File System
- Dimensions: 8cm x 5.5cm
- Through USB port or an external DC 6-9V power supply (connecting both is safe).
- 3.3V regulated DC output is available.
- 5.0V regulated DC output is available
- Digital I/O are 3.3V but 5V tolerant (Reset pin is not 5V tolarent)
- Operating temperature: -20 to 65°C
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
Technical documentation of the Gadgeteer Fez Cerbuino Bee
The Gadgeteer Fez Cerbuino Bee mainboard shares the same architecture as the Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus board, the necessary information to program the Gadgeteer Fez Cerbuino Bee mainboard is available in the starter guide of the Gadgeteer Fez Cerberus mainobard. Click on the followingimage to download this guide.