DARwIn-OP FSR-Embedded Foot Set
FSR foot set for the DARwIn-OP humanoid robot
Set of two feet for the Darwin-OP humanoid robot with FSR sensors (Force Sensing Resistor), to know at all times if the feet of the humanoid robot are touching on the ground.
The DARwIn-OP robot is not supplied in standard with the pressure sensors, so it can not know if its feet touch the ground effectively. Once equipped with these FSR sensors, the robot has more information about its equilibrium state on one or two feet, which enables the design of more sophisticated behaviors for the robot.
Technical specifications of the FSR foot set for the DARwIn-OP humanoid robot
Each foot contains four sensors, which provides very valuable information on whether the feet touch the ground or not.
The technical specifications are:
- Uses TTL communication, and can be daisy chained to DARwIn-OP.
- 4 sensor (per foot) x2
- Measurement Range: 0.493~65.535N
- Command Signal: Digital Packet
- Protocol: Half duplex Asynchronous Serial Communication (8bit,1stop,No Parity)
- Link(physical): TTL Level Multi Drop (daisy chain type Connector)
- ID: 254 ID (0~253)
- Baud Rate: 7843 bps ~ 3 Mbps
- Feedback Functions : Position, Temperature, Load, Input Voltage, etc.
- Standby Current: 50mA
- Compatible Products: DARwIn-OP, Dynamixel MX-28, Dynamixel RX-28, Dynamixel RX-24F.