Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel Pro H54-100-S500-R servo
The Dynamixel servomotors
Presenting the Dynamixel range
Dynamixel servomotors from Robotis are digital servomotors than contain:
- a servomotor
- a gear train
- a microcontroller
The microcontroller receives communication packets and drives the servomotor accordingly.
The Dynamixel Pro range
Dynamixel Pro servomotors are more precise and more powerful than the Dynamixel servomotors. They are intended for a profesionnal use.
- A precise sensor feedback 303 750 positions per turn for the servomotors with 300:1 gear ration, 502 000 for those with 500:1 gear ratio!
- Several feedback readings available for the controller: current position, speed, voltage...
- Error detections : the servomotor stops by itself if it detects a wrong voltage (too high or too low), temperature issue, encoder error.
- PID control with adjustable parameters : manage the stiffness of your robot. You can define a maximal speed and acceleration to control the servomotor with a speed trapeze.
- All-around assembling structure: you can make robots of various forms as using different option frames.
- 3 programmable Status LED
- Easy Daisy-chain wiring
Warning, the most powerful servomotors from the Dynamixel Pro range (54 serie) need to be powered with an external power source, in parallel
This video gives you an overview on the Dynamixel Pro servomotors:
All Dynamixel Pro servomotors
This picture will help you to understand the names of the Dynamixel Pro servomotors :
Programming the Dynamixel Pro servomotors
The Dynamixel Pro servomotors are controlled from a computer using a USB2DYNAMIXEL. They can be commanded from the RoboPlus software, mostly used for tests or to change the Ids of servomotors, in C/C++, Python, Matlab or ROS (Robot Operating System).
The Dynamixel Pro H54-100-S500-R
- High performance
- Dimensions : 54mm x 54mm
- Straight gear
- Output power: 100W
- Gear Reduction Ratio : 502 : 1
- Resolution : 0.0007° (502 000 positions from -251000 to +251000)
- Communication : RS-485