Gadgeteer FEZ Raptor Mainboard
Gadgeteer mainboard is based on the G400-S, a powerful SMD System on Module (SoM) hosting a 400MHz. ARM9 processor with 4 MB Flash and 128MB DDR that runs Microsoft .NET Micro Framework (NETMF).
Technical specifications of the Gadgeteer FEZ Raptor Mainboard G400-S module.
The Gadgeteer FEZ Raptor Mainboard G400-S module main features are the following:
- Processor: Atmel SAM9X35
- RAM: 128MBytes
- Flash: 4MBytes
- Embedded LCD Controller
- USB Host/device
- 4-bit SD card interface
- 2x CAN
- 6x UART
- 2x SPI I2C
- 89x IOs
- 12x Analog
- 4x PWM
- 2x USB Host
- Full TCP/IP with Ethernet, WiFi support
- Runs Microsoft's .NET Mico Framework with GHI's premium libraries
- Dimensions: 48.2mm x 33mm x 4.3mm
- Weight: 7g
- Power: 98mA
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Functional and technical specifications of the Gadgeteer FEZ Raptor Mainboard:
The following plan shows the Gadgeteer FEZ Raptor Mainboard connection sockets.
The Gadgeteer FEZ Raptor Mainboard dimensions are 103mm x 88mm x 8mm and it weighs 46g.