Adafruit Motor, Stepper, Servo Shield for Arduino v2 Kit
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 Kit - v2.0
This Adafruit Motor for Arduino is the latest version of the Motor shield for Arduino from Adafruit. If this shield kept the ability to drive up to 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors, many improvements have been added by Adafruit:
This Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 kit uses the TB6612 MOSFET driver with 1.2A per channel and 3A peak current capability
This Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 Kit has a a fully-dedicated PWM driver chip handling all the motor and speed controls instead of using the Arduino's PWM pins.
Only two pins (SDA & SCL) are required to drive the multiple motors and since it's I2C you can also connect any other I2C devices or shields to the same pins.
The Arduino and motors are not included in this Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 Kit.
Technical specifications of the Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 Kit:
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: TB6612 chipset provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 13.5VDC
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
Compatibility of the Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 Kit with Arduino Boards
Tested compatible with ARDUINO UNO SMD Board, Arduino Leonardo board, Arduino Mega ADK rev3, Diecimila and Arduino Duemilanove board. Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 Kit works with Mega/ADK R2 and earlier with 2 wire jumpers.
Documentation and example code for the Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 kit
Download the Adafruit Motor Shield for Arduino v2 kit software library on Adafruit GitHub.
Documentation and example code are available at http://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-motor-shield-v2-for-arduino/overview.
- Number of channels
- Max amps per channel
- 0,5-3 A max.
- With STO