Grove Connection shield for Arduino Mega board
Grove-Mega-Shield is a connection shield for Arduino Mega boards, Seeeduino Mega et Google Android ADK.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Grove Mega Shield is a connection shield for Arduino Mega boards, Seeeduino Mega et Google Android ADK.
This extension board allows to create stable connexions between an Arduino Mega board and sensors, by using JST sockets (Grove) 4 pins (2.0 mm) and 3 pins (2.54mm).
Connection shield for Arduino Mega board features:
- Digital 0 - 21 and Analog connexions 0 - 15 + PWM
- 4x UART outputs
- 3x I2C outputs
- 1x ICSP
- 5V power consumption, 3.3V, GND, RESET, VIN
- Compatible with Arduino Mega, Seeeduino Mega and Android ADK.
- Compatible with all standard "Grove" connectors (JST 2mm) and 2.54mm headers can connect to servos and electronic bricks.
Make sure you only use specifically wiring used for this shield (4 pins and 3 pins JST wires)
Please note that:
- Digital 22 - 53 are not available with this shield
- When using 3Pin and 4Pin modules on PWM at the same time, do take extra attention in case of muti-using the same GPIO.
Connection shield for Arduino Mega board Schematics
Click on the following picture to download connection shield for Arduino Mega board Eagle files.