Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
GrovePi Sensor Interface module for Raspberry Pi
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Features of the GrovePi Sensor Interface module for Raspberry Pi:
- Directly access Grove Analog, digital,serial and I2C sensors from Raspberry Pi board
- Libraries available in C and Python
- Modular plug and play modules, no more headaches for wiring the sensors. All modules are connect using a simple 4 wire cable.
- There’s room on the board for additional power if you need it
The GrovePi can be programmed in Python and C on the Raspberry Pi board. The GrovePi uses an Arduino to interface between the Raspberry Pi board and the Grove sensors, and comes programmed with a standard firmware. The firmware can be rewritten from the Raspberry Pi board. A Python Library documentation for GrovePi will help you to get started with programming.
The Eagles software are available for download.
The guide to get started with the GrovePi is available online for more information.
A list of Grove modules tested and officially supported for the GrovePi is also available.