SiRF 20 channels GPS receiver module
This complete module is built upon the same technology as the ET-301, but includes on-board voltage regulation, LED status indicator, battery backed RAM, and a built-in patch antenna! 6-pin interface cable included.
The SiRF 20 channels GPS receiver module is ideal to add features to your autonomous mobile robot and helps you to create geo-localised applications.
Note: The cables we have been getting with these have a gray wire on alternating sides of the connector. Check the datasheet for correct pinout. Don't pay attention to which wire is gray, reference the pinout of the actual module.
SiRF 20 channels GPS receiver module Features:
- 20-Channel Receiver
- Extremely high sensitivity : -159dBm
- 10m Positional Accuracy / 5m with WAAS
- Hot Start : 1s
- Warm Start : 38s
- Cold Start : 42s
- 70mA at 4.5-6.5V
- Outputs NMEA 0183 and SiRF binary protocol/li>
- Dimensions: 30mm x 30mm x 10.5mm
- 16g including cable
SiRF 20 channels GPS receiver module PIN assignment:
The following plan shows the SiRF 20 channels GPS receiver module PIN assignment.
- VIN (DC power input): This is the main DC supply for a 4.5V ~6.5 DC input power.
- TX: This is the main transmits channel for outputting navigation and measurement data to user’s navigation software or user written software.
- RX: This is the main receive channel for receiving software commands to the engine board from SiRFdemo software or from user written software.
- GND: GND provides the ground for the engine board. Connect all grounds.
- 1PPS This pin provides one pulse-per-second output from the engine board that is synchronized to GPS time.
SiRF 20 channels GPS receiver module resources:
- SiRF 20 channels GPS receiver module datasheet
- NMEA reference manual for SiRF 20 channels GPS receiver module
- SiRF demo software for 20 channels GPS receiver module