Grove - XBee Carrier: Configure and connect all your Bee modules
The Grove - XBee Carrier allows you to connect all your self-contained Bee modules fitted with the Atmega328 microcontroller. However, thanks to its on-board T232RL chip, you’ll also be able to configure all the modules not fitted with the Atmega328.
Application ideas for the Grove - XBee Carrier
The Grove - XBee Carrier allows you to communicate with an Arduino board via its I²C bus connector. The T232RL chip lets you directly download the program dedicated to the Bees: so you can use the RFBee, the Wifi Bee or the Bluetooth Bee.
Technical specifications of the Grove - XBee Carrier
- Dimensions: 62 x 46 x 13 mm
- Bee compatible receptacle
- 2 Grove connectors: the first for I²C, the second for D6, D5
- 2 Grove place holders
- On-board Charge Controller CN3063
- Supply: 3.3 V (3.0–3.6 V) via USB or battery
- Rechargeable battery using wireless charger, solar panel, or USB cable
- RT9167A linear voltage regulator
- LED status indicators (charge, transmission, etc.)
Ressources for the Grove - XBee Carrier
A wiki is available to help you getting started withGrove - XBee Carrier.