Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
JPEG 1386 Mini Camera
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The JPEG 1386 Mini Camera: A neat little module with big possibilities
No larger than a coin, this 1386 mini-camera module lets you shoot NTSC colour videos in 3 different resolutions and encode them directly into JPEG format. Fitted with automatic white balance, contrast and brightness, it includes a movement detection system activated at the slightest change within the frame. Very easy to use, this module requires just a serial TTL port or two digital pins.
What can the mini-camera module be used for?
The automatic compression of your images to the JPEG format and the various automatic adjustments allow you to easily carry out small video projects. With its movement detection system, the JPEG 1386 Mini Camera can also be used as part of a security system.
Technical specifications of the JPEG 1386 Mini Camera
- Dimensions: 20 x 28 mm
- Module weight: 3 g
- Image sensor: CMOS ¼”
- CMOS pixels: 30 M (pixel size: 5.6 × 5.6 µm)
- Lens adjustable 5–15 mm
- Output format: JPEG standard
- Automatic white balance, exposure and gain
- Electronic ERS shutter
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 45 dB
- Dynamic range: 60 dB
- Maximum analogue gain: 15 dB
- Frame rate in 640×480: 30 fps
- Progressive scan
- Angle of view: 60°
- Image format: 640×480 (VGA); 320×240 (QVGA); 160×120 (QQVGA)
- Transmission rate: 38,400 default
- Current drawn: 75 mA
- Supply voltage: +5 V
- Communication: 3.3 V TTL (3-wire: TX, RX, GND)
Resources for the JPEG 1386 Mini Camera module
The resources below contain documents that will help you get started more rapidly with the JPEG 1386 Mini Camera: