Grove Heart Rate Sensor
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Grove Heart Rate Sensor: Measure your progress in concrete terms
Improvements in the physical condition of an athlete or even a weekend sportsman can be monitored by measuring the cardiac rhythm. The MED03212P Grove Heart Rate Sensor picks up the pulses via an ear clip, then via a reception module, which can be transmitted to a screen and recorded.
Grove Heart Rate Sensor: A portable and economical heart sensor
The Grove Heart Rate Sensor is highly sensitivity and consumes very little power. Light and handy, it is easy to wear during a sports session with no risk of the measurements being inaccurate.
Technical specifications of the Grove Heart Rate Sensor
- Connection: Grove Base Shield or Mega Shield digital input (Arduino/Seeeduino board)
- Consumption: 7 mA
- Supply voltage range: 3–5 V
- Complies with the RoHS standard
- Ear clip cable length: 120 cm
- High sensitivity, lightweight
- Connectors not compatible with TinkerKit
Note: This module is not suitable for a medical monitoring or safety device.
Resources for the Grove Heart Rate Sensor
A wiki page is available online to help you get started with your Grove Heart Rate Sensor.
- Code douanier