The RC Mini-Servo and its mounting kit for Lego NXT: A complete set
A lightweight, ultra-compact servo motor, complete with mounting plates, stop plates, mounting screws, and full instructions: the 9 g RC Mini-Servo’s mounting kit for Lego NXT does everything to make your job easier and allow fast, reliable fitting on all your NXT projects!
Application ideas for the RC Mini-Servo (9 g)
Its small size, lightness, and reliability make this mini-servo motor a preferred choice for building Lego NXTs intended for performing delicate movements: maybe an automatic shutter release for a stills or video camera, or a steering mechanism for a mobile robot.
In the video below, you will find a demonstration of the RC Mini-Servo (9g) with mounting kit for NXT:
Technical specifications of the RC Mini-Servo (9 g) for Lego NXT kit
This kit includes:
- 1 RC Mini-Servo (9 g):
- Compact, light servo motor (just 9 g!)
- Recommended operating voltage: 4.6–4.8 V
- Stall torque: 6.0 V ≥ 1.4 kg.cm / 4.8 V ≥ 1.3 kg.cm
- Operating speed @ 6 V: 0.14 s / 60°
- Operating speed @ 4.8 V: 0.17 s / 60°
- 1 mounting kit including fixing and stop plates, mounting screws, and instruction manual