Solar Charger Shield v2: Generate perpetual motion
Compatible with your Arduino UNO, Leonardo, Seeeduino and Stalker boards, this Seeed Studio shield lets you connect a LiPo battery to your circuit powered from a USB port, or by capturing energy via a solar cell. You can also connect your SLD80227P shield to different batteries between 2.7 and 4.2 V: you will then get an output voltage of 5 V.
Possible projects using the Solar Charger Shield v2:
Once you have installed your shield on your Arduino you will be able, without any prior programming, to power small autonomous robots or small-scale devices: USB light, laptop fans, etc.
Technical specifications of the Solar Charger Shield v2:
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, Seeeduino Stalker
- Maximum output voltage: 5 V / 700 mA
- LED charge indicators (red: charging; green: charged)
- Battery and cell connectors: 2-pin JST
- Short-circuit protection
- Solar cell input voltage: 5 V (solar cell not supplied)
- LiPo battery not supplied
- Dimensions: 70 x 57 x 20 mm
Resources for the Solar Charger Shield v2:
A wiki page is available online to help you get started with your SLD80227P Solar Charger Shield v2.
If you want to find out more, take a look at the document below: