Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Rotary Slip Rings
Including €0.01 for ecotax
SRC-012A-12AB Rotary Slip Rings: almost perfect transmission
The rotary slip ring is the preferred device for conveying an electrical signal or power to a continuously-rotating or reciprocating system, and thereby to power it. The SRC-012A-12AB Rotary Slip Rings have been designed to minimise noise and imbalances that can occur between the brushes and the slip rings. Their compact size and the use of precious materials (gold and gold alloys) in their construction guarantee a faithfully-transmitted signal and long-lasting, sturdy slip rings.
Rotary slip rings: a wide range of signals
The high manufacturing quality of the rotary slip rings in the SRC series allows you to apply a wide range of signals: high-frequency signals like video, very weak signals (low voltage or power), or much more powerful signals (some slip ring models are available in 6 or 10A versions). Note too that your SRC slip rings are ideally suited to all types of projects, as you can change the connectors and cable dimensions, replace them with special cables, etc.
You will find schematics for the SRC-012A-12AB Rotary Slip Rings below:
Technical specifications of the SRC-012A-12AB Rotary Slip Rings
- Voltage: 240 Vdc / 240 Vac max.
- Cables: silver-plated; PTFE insulation and colour coded
- Cable length: 250 mm as standard (other lengths on request)
- Dielectric strength: 500 Vac @ 60 Hz
- Insulation resistance >1000 MΩ / 500 Vdc
- Dynamic contact resistance: typically 0.01 Ω
- Nominal speed: 250 rpm
- Temperature: -20 °C to +80 °C on aluminium models (option: -40 °C to +80 °C)
- Bearings: miniature, precision steel ball bearings
- Mounting: standard flange
- Contact: gold
- Life-expectancy assessment: 107 revolutions (depends on speed and environmental conditions)
- Protection: IP51
Specific features of the SRC-012A-12AB model
- Number of circuits: 12 (2A)
- Diameter: 12.4 mm
- Length: 19.5 mm
- Dimension “A” : 2.8 mm
- Dimension “C”: 4 mm
- Case: ABS***