Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
APC220 Radio Communication Module
The APC220 module: no more data packets
The TEL0005 APC220 Radio Communication Module by DFRobot completely does away with the need to create data packets for transmission and the drudgery of encoding – it opens the door to instant and natural communication. Thanks to its I/O expansion board, you can connect the module directly to an Arduino-compatible board.
Note: To exchange data successfully between two computers, you will need an additional TTL-RS232 converter.
Technical specifications of the APC220 Radio Communication Module
- Arduino-compatible radio communication module
- Transmission distance: up to 1000 m @ 9600 bps
- Buffer: 256 bytes
- High sensitivity: -112 dbbm @ 9600 bps
- GFSK modulation
- UART/TTL interface
- Supply: 3.3–5.5 Vdc
- Consumption: 25–35 mA
- Power: Up to 20 mW (10 mW max. in France)
- Speed: 1200–19200 baud
- Frequency: 431–478 MHz
- Dimensions (per module, without antenna): 47 x 19 x 13 mm
Resources for the APC220 Radio Communication Module
The following links provide information to help you use the TEL0005 APC220 Radio Communication Module: