QI Wireless 5 V/1 A Induction Charging Kit
QI Wireless Induction Charging Kit: a transmitter and receiver
Fitted with a wireless charging module for mobile phones, the QI Wireless Charging Kit’s transmitter (TX) includes a micro USB connector. Complying with WPC standards, it is compatible with most wireless rechargeable phones, such as the Nexus 7 (and the earlier versions 4 and 5) and the Lumia 920.
The receiver (RX) consists of a flexible printed circuit board (FPCB) and a protruding antenna.
5 V/1 A Charging Kit: build your own wireless charger
Taking into account device-specific variations in power transmission, you can build your own wireless charging device, with power transmission functioning up to a distance of 6 mm.
Technical specifications of the QI Wireless 5 V/1 A Charging Kit
- 3C and Qi wireless charging standard certified
- Charging status LED
- High power transform efficiency
- TX input voltage: 5 Vdc
- TX input current: 1–2 A
- TX output voltage: 5 Vdc
- TX output current: max. 1 A
- TX PCB dimensions: 55 x 35 x 3.5 mm
- TX coil dimensions: 43 (diameter) x 2.2 mm
- TX magnetic sheet: 55 (diameter) x 1 mm
- RX output voltage: 5 Vdc
- RX output current: max. 600 mA
- RX FPCB dimensions: 36 x 12 x 1.2 mm
- RX antenna dimensions: 46 x 36 x 1 mm
- Wireless power transmission distance: 2–6 mm
- Working frequency: < 200 kHz
- Transfer efficiency: 73% max.
- Working temperature: -40 to 40 °C