Build Your Own Quadcopter
Become an expert with Build Your Own Quadcopter, by Donald Norris!
Written by Donald Norris, engineer and teacher of electronics and robotics at New Hampshire University, Build Your Own Quadcopter is a comprehensive and essential guide for not only all those wishing to assemble and program their first Parallax ELEV-8 Quadcopter, but also more experienced creators wanting to take things up a gear and improve their drone.
A comprehensive overview teaching you how to build your own ELEV-8 Quadcopter
This book, which will teach you how to build your own drone, explores many topics related to robotics and aeronautics: flight dynamics, programming, GPS systems, video and radio, and how to operate propulsors and servo motors. It offers a comprehensive overview for learning all about the ELEV-8 Quadcopter, written by a specialist!
Technical specifications of Build Your Own Quadcopter
- Author: Donald Norris
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill (TAB Books Inc.)
- Language: English
- Number of pages: 343 black and white pages
- Size: 18.7 × 2.2 × 23.3 mm
- Introduction to Quadcopters
- Quadcopter Flight Dynamics
- Building the ELEV-8
- Programming the Parallax Propeller Chip
- Quadcopter Propulsors
- Radio-Controlled Systems and Telemetry
- Servo Motors and Extending the Servo Control System
- GPS and a Real-Time Situational Display
- Airborne Video Systems
- Training Tutorial and Performance Checks
- Enhancements and Future Projects