ROBOTIS DREAM Level 3 Education Kit
Check out the new robot possibilities with the Robotis Dream Level 3 kit
MNow you’ve mastered the basic principles of robotics, the Robotis Dream Level 3 Education Kit will let you try out new features – come on, it’s time you got down to some serious work!
With this Robotis Dream kit, you’ll learn how robots interact with their environment while having fun. You’ll have 12 new models, ranging from a robot music box to a robot elf, including notably a robot cleaner and a robot crane, all explained in detail in the manual supplied with the Level 3 kit.
This kit also obliges you to use new parts, for example a servo motor and infrared sensor, essential in making your robot truly autonomous! It is the perfect opportunity for learning new robotics techniques (pulley, programming, use of devices, etc.), and becoming an expert in your field.
Continue the Robotis Dream adventure!
The Robotis Dream Level 3 kit is the next step in the learning programme begun with the Robotis Dream Level 1 (beginner) kit and continued with the Robotis Dream Level 2 (intermediate) kit. In these kits, you notably learned:
- how to build and operate a robot
- the first principles of programming
- the way in which a robot can sense its environment
- the various information supplied by a robot (its speed)
- a bit about physics (force, movement, etc.)
- how to customise a robot
All through step-to-step instructions essential for fully understanding the key principles behind creating “smart” and mobile robots. Which is why the Robotis Level 3 robotics kit can’t be used without the parts contained in the Level 1 and Level 2 kits!
Technical specifications of the Robotis Dream Level 3 robotics kit
- The Robotis Dream Level 3 Education Kit requires use of the parts included in the Robotis Dream Level 1 and Level 2 kits.
- In this kit, you’ll find all the structural parts (OLLO type) and the various components needed to access level 3 (including two servos and an illustrated level 3 user guide).
- The assembly parts (rivets, spacers) and cables are also included.