Proxxon Professional Drill/Grinder IB/E, Europlug, 240 V
Proxxon Drill/Grinder: a creator’s most comprehensive tool!
A high-precision tool for high-precision work! The Proxxon Professional Drill/Grinder will be found a valuable DIY accessory by all electronics enthusiasts, project creators and scale model fans.
It has a 100 W motor, which is not only extremely quiet, but also allows it to do everything from drilling to polishing, including milling, cutting and grinding. It’s equipped with an electronic speed control and a polished steel spindle offering a radial runout of less than 0.03 mm.
The pack proposed by Proxxon consists of a complete set of tools, comprising:
- A Proxxon tool combining a 240 V grinder and a 240 V drill;
- 6 high-concentricity collets with closure nut: 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.4 mm, 3 mm and 3.2 mm;
- 34 bits, cutters and various accessories equipped with a 2.35 mm pin shaft compatible with the collet set: grinding stones, a brass-wire brush, corundum and silicon-carbide abrasive wheels, consumable cutting discs, a spring steel toothed saw, tungsten and vanadium steel milling bits and 0.5 and 1 mm HSS drill bits.
Uses for the Proxxon Drill/Grinder
The electronic Drill/Grinder is a versatile object that will satisfy not only creators of electronic projects but also scale model experts and talented designers.
- Drill printed circuit boards
- Cut materials
- Clean parts
- Carry out PCB engraving processes
- Etc. With so many features combined in a single industrial tool, you’ll save bags of time and lots of space in your toolbox!
Technical specifications of the Proxxon IB/E
- Speed: 5,000 to 20,000 rpm
- Max. consumption: 100 W
- 20 mm Micromot collar
- Die-cast aluminium head
- Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- Weight: 500 g
- Length: 230 mm
- Insulation: EU Class 2