Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
ATX Breakout Board
Including €0.01 for ecotax
POW06271M ATX Breakout Board: how it works
The principle behind this ATX breakout board? Turn an ATX breakout (like an old PC) into a robust bench power supply, by routing 4 voltages: -12, 3.3, 5 and 12 volt ATX outputs to screw terminals.
The ATX breakout board routes the -12, 3.3, 5 and 12 volt ATX outputs to screw terminals, each protected by a 1.25 amp resettable polyfuse. These four voltages cover many common electronics needs, there's even a negative voltage (-12 volts) for op amps and audio projects.
Which projects can you power up with the ATX Breakout Board?
That’s the beauty of this board: you can power up most of your electronics projects and prototypes! The negative voltage (-12 volts) can also turn out to be very useful for op amps and audio projects.
Technical specifications of the ATX Breakout Board
- -12, 3.3, 5, 12 volt supplies @ 1.25 amp1.25 amp polyfuses with reset on each power rail
- Indicator LEDs show that each rail is working
- Power good and enabled indicator LEDs
- On-Off button and control circuit
- Optional load resistor included but NOT soldered
- Open source (CC BY-SA)
Resources for the ATX Breakout Board
Below you’ll find all the additional information you need on the ATX Breakout Board: