Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
High-Precision I2C Temperature Sensor MCP9808 + Breakout Board
Including €0.01 for ecotax
High-Precision I2C Temperature Sensor MCP9808 + Breakout Board: high-precision, high-resolution
If you’re looking for a sensor capable of giving precise temperature values to within 0.25 °C (max 0.5 °C), with a virtually unbeatable resolution (0.0625 °C!), the MCP9808 temperature sensor is no doubt the one for you. It can be connected very simply via your microcontroller’s standard I2C interface, and can operate over a wide voltage range (2.7 to 5.5 V).
High-Precision I2C Temperature Sensor MCP9808 + Breakout Board: comes with its own breakout board
To make this sensor even more attractive, Adafruit has combined it with a breakout board and PCB, including 3 pull-down resistors for the 3 address pins provided with the MCP9808 module. This means you can connect up to 8 sensor modules on the same I2C bus with no risk of collision!
Technical specifications of the High-Precision I2C Temperature Sensor MCP9808 + Breakout Board
- Detected temperature: approximately -40 to 125 °C
- Typical precision: 0.25 °C (0.50 °C maximum guaranteed between -20 and 100 °C)
- Resolution: 0.0625 °C
- Supply voltage: 2.7–5.5 V
- Operating temperature: -40 to 125 °C
- Operating current: 200 µA (typical)
- Uses any 0x18 to 0x1F I2C address
- Up to 8 sensors on the same I2C bus
- Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 2 mm
- Weight: 0.9 g
Resources for the High-Precision I2C Temperature Sensor MCP9808 + Breakout Board
To make sure you have all the information you need to use the MCP9808 sensor module, we’ve provided you with a few links: