USB-Serial SP Module
USB-Serial SP Module: communicate directly with your computer
With the USB-Serial SP Module, it’s now possible, by simply connecting it to your Gadgeteer board, to communicate quickly and easily with your computer via a USB connection (Gadgeteer cable included).
The USBSR-GM-437 module effectively allows you to convert your microcontroller’s UART sockets into a single USB-serial connection.
Like the Gadgeteer Client SP, Client EDP and Client DP modules, the USB-Serial SP Module can also be used to power your board through your computer.
Uses for the Gadgeteer USB-Serial SP Module
The type of connection established by the USB-Serial SP Module allows you to:
- transmit data from your Gadgeteer board to your computer
- download data and applications from your computer to your board
- easily debug these applications
- power your board via the module’s USB port
Technical specifications of the Gadgeteer USB-Serial SP Module
- Required socket type: U or K
- 5V compatible
- Consumption: 800 mA @ 3.3 V; TBD @ 5 V
- Dimensions: 32 x 27 x 7.2 mm
- Weight: 10 g
Resources for the Gadgeteer USB-Serial SP Module
Here you will find lots of useful links to help you operate and use your USBSR-GM-437 module.