If you’ve always wanted to open your Raspberry Pi up to the world of .NET Gadgeteer, it’s high time you got your hands on this appropriately-named little FEZ Utility add-on!
FEZ Utility: a connection module for Raspberry Pi
It connects to your programming board like a shield, thanks to its fully compatible female header, and offers a complete pinout (GPIO, PWM, analogue) that you can use to quickly and easily add .NET Gadgeteer devices to your Pi project.
A C# programmable Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
The FEZ Utility is equipped with a driver allowing you to immediately begin programming in C# on Windows 10, in Visual Studio 2015. Linux portability is also possible.
Technical specifications of the Gadgeteer FEZ Utility module
- Original Raspberry Pi pinout fully reproduced on the female header (with labels)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- 5V-tolerant GPIO 14-pin header
- 14 PWM outputs
- 8 analogue inputs
- 4 LEDs, including 2 PWM LEDs ready for dimming
- Operating temperature: -20 to 85 °C
- Dimensions: 65 x 56 x 18.9 mm
- Weight: 23 g
Resources for the UTLTY-SB-545 module
You’ll find all the answers to your questions in the Online developer’s guide to help you make the most effective use of your UTLTY-SB-545 module!