Grove RTC (Real Time Clock) Module
The Grove RTC sensor can be used in projects to accurately measure the passage of time and dates, all the way up to the year 2100!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Grove real time clock: keep track of time!
This small Grove RTC module accurately and regularly measures passing hours, minutes and seconds. It also allows you to count the number of passing days, months and years, adapting automatically to months having less than 31 days and leap years.
This RTC Module is calibrated through to 2100! You can also set it to obtain the time in either 24-hour or 12-hour format (AM/PM).
RTC: a Grove module that makes life simpler
If you’ve not yet discovered the Grove universe, this real time clock will provide you with a now-or-never opportunity to give it a go! The Grove system is designed for electronics beginners and for all those wanting to develop projects more quickly and easily.
It revolves around a central base shield, to which you can then connect a multitude of Grove modules. Everything can be programmed with the Arduino IDE. No welding, no complicated connections… welcome to Grove!
Technical specifications of the RTC Module
- PCB size: 20 x 40 mm
- Standard 2 mm pitch pin header
- I/O configuration: SCL, SDA, VCC, GND
- RoHS compliant
- Operating voltage: 4.5–5.5 Vdc
- Logic high level input: 2.2 Vdc + 0.3V
- Logic low level input: -0.3 to +0.8V
- Battery voltage: 2–3.5V
- CR1225 3V lithium battery not supplied
- 56 B RAM for data storage, battery powered, non-volatile
- I2C serial interface
- Programmable square-wave output signal
- Automatic power-fail detection and switch circuitry
- Consumes less than 500 nA in battery mode with oscillator running
Resources for the Grove RTC Module
The Grove real time clock will hold no secrets for you thanks to this selection of links that we’ve compiled especially!