Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
TinyG CNC Controller v8
Discover the pleasure of controlling a stepper motor with millimetric precision thanks to TinyG, the USB controller designed for miniature CNC projects proposed by Adafruit!
TinyG Controller v8: 6-axis control for 4 simultaneous motors
Don’t be fooled by the TinyG Controller’s ultra-small size – this high-precision controller has all the necessary power to operate 4 stepper motors simultaneously. This electronics board boasts many qualities:
- Embedded Atmel ATxmega192 microcontroller;
- 4 dedicated TI DRV8811 drivers for operating NEMA23-type stepper motors and some NEMA34 motors;
- 6-axis motion control: 3 linear axes (X, Y, Z) and 3 rotary axes (A, B, C);
- Smooth management of acceleration and fast motion transitions;
- All in a controller measuring just 10.5 cm long and 10.2 cm wide!
Uses for the TinyG Controller
Because the TinyG Controller also allows network connections (devices for controlling movement and/or other multi-axis controllers), there are lots of possibilities. You can use your TinyG v8 to manage a mobile robot with fine, precise movements, or to design your own CNC machine and embark on new adventures!
Technical specifications of the TinyG Controller
- Atmel ATxmega192 processor
- 4 x TI DRV8811 drivers for stepper motors
- 6-axis motion control (linear and rotary)
- Connection possible via RS-485
- Dimensions: 105 x 102 x 2 mm
- Weight: 76 g
Resources for the TinyG v8
The TinyG v8 wiki page offers a very comprehensive overview of all the possible uses and applications of your CNC machine controller.
- Number of channels
- Max amps per channel
- 0,5-3 A