RFID USB Reader
A great little module for RFID fans, the RFID USB Reader will open up new possibilities for RFID-compatible scanners. Including the ability to download the information stored on an RFID card by USB!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Sparkfun RFID USB Reader: more than just an RFID reader
Alone, this RFID USB Reader is incapable of reading the least little RFID chip (you still need a card-reading device for that!), but it will prove a very nice bonus for your RFID reader:
- A mini-USB connection you can plug into your terminal;
- A status LED indicating when the device is reading;
- A buzzer (that you can disconnect thanks to a jumper wire) you can program to indicate when there’s a problem (or, on the contrary, when the card can be read correctly).
Compatibility of the SEN-09963 RFID module
Before embarking on your 1st RFID-controlled electronic opening project – or any other creation that might spring to mind – make sure your hardware is compatible with this SEN-09963 RFID module by SparkFun. You’ll need:
- An ID-3LA, ID-12LA or ID-20LA RFID reader;
- 125 KHz RFID cards.
Technical specifications of the SEN-09963 RFID Reader
- RFID reader not supplied
- Dimensions: 35.56 × 30.48 × 14.48 mm
Resources for the RFID USB module by SparkFun
Stock up on lots of useful information for your RFID USB module by SparkFun!