Grove 6-Axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope
Extremely sensitive and highly economical, you’ll find this Grove 6-axis accelerometer and gyroscope very useful for robotics and IoT projects.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Grove 6-axis accelerometer module: controls linear and angular speeds
This tiny Grove-compatible accelerometer module is a 6-axis measurement system for linear and angular speeds. You can configure both the accelerometer and the gyro to different sensitivity levels.
Highly accurate, the Grove accelerometer is also extremely cost-effective thanks to its LSM6DS3 digital chip by STMicroelectronics – it’s the ideal measuring device for inclusion in IoT projects, small mobile robots and all kinds of low-consumption electronics projects.
A very accessible 6-axis accelerometer SDK
Built around the LSM6DS3 chip, the Grove accelerometer comes with an extremely detailed software development kit for those refusing to waste too much time on prototyping.
It has an I2C and SPI interface and 3.3 or 5 Vdc supply, meaning you can easily connect it to any microcontroller.
Technical specifications of the 105020012 Grove accelerometer and gyroscope
- Supply voltage: 5/3.3 Vdc
- Consumption: 0.9 mA in combo normal mode, 1.25 mA in combo high-performance mode (up to 1.6 kHz)
- Linear acceleration measurement range: ±2/±4/±8/±16 g
- Angular rate measurement range: ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, ±2000 dps
- Linear acceleration sensitivity: 0.061(FS = ±2), 0.122(FS = ±4), 0.244(FS = ±8), 0.488(FS = ±16) mg/LSB
- Angular rate sensitivity: 4.375(FS = ±125), 8.75(FS = ±245), 17.50(FS = ±500), 35(FS = ±1000), 70(FS = ±2000)
- Grove connector with I2C connection
- Additional SPI interface
- Code douanier