Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Why not enrich your electronics project with an original soundtrack? The WAV Trigger is an efficient audio development platform, offering the kind of quality you’d only expect from a CD player!
A high-performance platform for creating your own audio player
The WAV Trigger was born of a joint SparkFun and Robertsonics project. It has an embedded STM32F405 circuit, and all the audio electronic components needed to play back uncompressed WAV files in CD quality. There are 16 programmable inputs for managing sound.
SparkFun WAV Trigger: create your own MIDI sounds for inclusion in your project
The WAV Trigger by SparkFun offers a fun and useful advantage: you can create your own MIDI sounds using the wide range of settings offered by the embedded MIDI electronics components, including volume, fade in and fade out. There are 14 independent tracks you can control simultaneously.
Demo video of WAV Trigger
Technical specifications of the STM32F405 audio platform
- Supply voltage: 6–12 Vdc
- Consumption: 80 mA (sleep), 120–200 mA (read)
- Low-power sleep mode: approx. 5 mA on standby
- Up to 2048 16-bit WAV files, 44.1 kHz
- Simultaneous mixing and playback: up to 14 independent stereo tracks
- Response time: 8 ms, max. 12 ms
- File system: FAT16/FAT32
- Audio output: 2.5 mm stereo headset jack and on-board 2W mono audio amplifier and speaker connector (1.25W @ 8 ohms)
- Trigger inputs: 16; 3.3 or 5V adjustable
- Outputs: 3.3 and 5V
- Full duplex serial, 8N1, 57.6 kbaud rate, MIDI
- Adjustable volumes from +10 dB to -70 dB in 0.5 dB increments
- Programmable with the Arduino code library
- Pinout compatible with the SparkFun FTDI Basic board
Resources for the SparkFun/Robertsonics WAV Trigger
The WAV Trigger comes with some very comprehensive documentation, which we’ve gathered together for you below: