Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Small e-Paper Shield V2
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The Seeeduino e-Paper Shield introduces you nicely to the world of electronic ink panels, far less power hungry than standard displays!
e-Paper Shield for Arduino and Seeeduino: graphics, images and texts in more than 170 languages
An electronic ink module brings many benefits in comparison with our good old displays: it reflects light instead of emitting it, making e-paper a very comfortable material to read. And in this way, much less power is consumed.
Just so this evolution does not remain untapped, you can now use easy-to-install modules in your Arduino or Seeeduino projects: you can connect the Seeed Studio small e-paper shield to your programming board and display images, graphics and texts in more than 170 languages. It’s capable of driving e-papers of 2" (5,08cm) or 2.7" (6,85cm).
Installation instructions for the Seeed Studio Shield
This Arduino Shield supports e-papers of different sizes (sold separately). Get started in a few simple steps:
- Connect your e-paper to the FFC interface of the Seeeduino Shield.
- Plug the e-Paper Shield to your Arduino/Seeeduino board.
- Connect your programming board to your PC using the USB cable.
Now it’s time to download the open-source programming codes available below. Your electronic ink Arduino panel is ready for use!
Technical specifications of the Seeeduino e-Paper Panel
- Compatibility: Arduino Uno, Seeeduino V3, Leonardo, Arduino Mega, Linkit ONE
- Operating voltage: 3.3/5 Vdc
- Operating current (refresh screen): 40 mA
- Interface: SPI, I/O
- White reflectance: above 35%
- Contrast ratio: above 8:1 (t=2 minutes)
Resources for the104030019 e-Paper Shield V2
Do you still have questions about how the e-Paper Shield by Seeed Studio works? Follow these links to find all the answers you’re looking for!