DB-Expander SIP Converter
The DB-Expander SIP Converter is an interface device providing the means to use Parallax daughterboards with your Parallax motherboard and other Parallax products.DISCONTINUED ARTICLE.
DB-Expander SIP Converter: maximum compatibility with the Parallax range
The 28325 DB-Expander SIP Converter was designed to efficiently interface Parallax daughterboards to your Parallax motherboard (Board of Education, Basic Stamp board, Propeller boards, etc.).
It features SIP 0.1’’ headers and a pin out compatible with various Parallax products such as modules, prototyping boards, and so on.
Use cases for the DB-Expander Daughterboard-to-SIP Converter:
To be able to use the DB-Extender Daughterboard-to-SIP Converter, you need a Parallax motherboard and Parallax daughterboards, and possibly a DB extension cable. An interface can therefore be created:
- between your PropCAM-DB daughterboard and the Demo Propeller board;
- between the TCS3200-DB Colour Sensor and your Basic Stamp-2pe motherboard or Propeller board; and
- between any other daughterboard and any other motherboard, provided they are 5V-compatible.
Technical specifications of the 28325 Expander Converter
- Power supply: 5V
- Dimensions: 35 × 16 × 8 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 °C
Resources for the Daughterboard-to-SIP Converter
Full documentation is available to further explore the possibilities offered by the DB-Extender Daughterboard-to-SIP Converter: