Seeed Studio Relay module: 4 high quality relays for 1 ultra-compatible shield
Providing a smooth connection to your Arduino board, this Seeeduino shield features 4 high quality relays with LED indicators to show the connectivity state of each relay.
The Relay Shield is the ideal interface for controlling high current and voltage devices with your Arduino.
The Arduino V3 Shield by Seeed Studioprovides a solution for controlling modules and devices that cannot be powered directly by the Arduino’s I/O pins due to their current and voltage limits. The 4 channels provide NO/NC interfaces for an effective control of the connected devices.
Seeeduino Relay Shield V3: ready out of the box
The Seeeduino Relay Shield comes fully assembled and ready to use in its most recent version. Yet, the manufacturer advises you to place 2 layers of electrical tape on the top of the Arduino’s USB connector. This will prevent the relay shield from making contact. Also, we recommend that you do not operate under voltage higher than 35 Vdc.
Technical specifications of the Arduino Relay Shield
- Arduino/Seeeduino compatible
- Standard format
- LED working status indicators for each relay (on/off)
- High quality relays
- NO/NC interfaces
- Interface for each relay:
- 1 COM pin
- NC pin: closed (by default) – COM pin connected when the RELAY control pin is set low and disconnected when the RELAY control pin is set high
- NO pin: open (by default) – COM pin connected when the RELAY control pin is set high and disconnected when the RELAY control pin is set low
- 4 digital pins to control the 4 relays: RELAY1 and 4 pins can be connected directly to pins 4-7 of the Arduino, making it easy to control these 4 relays via Arduino
Resources for the 103030009 Relay Shield by Seeed Studio
In these links, you’ll find all the details you need to know about the Relay Shield V3 by Seeed Studio: