Grove Slide Potentiometer
The Grove slide potentiometer allows you to apply a resistance ranging between 0 Vdc and the input voltage.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Grove slide potentiometer: for a better control of the voltage
The Grove potentiometer is fitted with a 30 mm long slide so you can adjust the Vdc you apply to your circuit as accurately as possible. The voltage ranges from 0 to 30 Vdc (maximum input voltage).
This Grove compatible potentiometer easily connects to the VCC, GND and ADC IN pins on the slide, while the remaining pin is connected to an indicator LED displaying the status of the potentiometer.
Possible uses of the 101020036 slide potentiometer
- as a variable resistor without a microcontroller;
- as a voltage divider or a HID (Human Interface Device) module with an Arduino, for example to control your RC mobile robots from a distance;
- with Raspberry Pi, you have to connect a Grovepi or Grovepi+ module for your potentiometer to work.
Technical specifications of the 101020036 potentiometer
- Slide length: 30 mm
- Grove compatible
- Voltage: 3.3-30 Vdc (typical: 5 Vdc)
- Max. current draw: 30 mA
- Dimensions: 24 × 60 mm
- Net weight: 8.6g
- Durability: > 15,000 cycles
- Total resistance: 10 kΩ
- Total resistance tolerance: ± 20%