Arduino ETHERNET Shield 2
Need an immediate Internet connection for your Arduino project? With the A000024 Arduino Ethernet Shield you can set up a connection in just a few minutes !DISCONTINUED.
A000024 Arduino Shield: an instant TCP and UDP-compatible network
The A000024 Arduino Shield offers you the ultra-efficient functionalities of the WIZnet W5500 chip: up to 4 simultaneous connections as well as access to a TCP and UDP-compatible IP network. And in just a few minutes, since all you have to do is connect your shield to your Arduino board and you’re up and running!
With the Arduino Ethernet Shield, your connectors remain intact and accessible from the top, so you can connect another shield above your A000024 Arduino shield.
Plus of course the shield is fully programmable, as always, using the open-source code library provided by Arduino. Simply help yourself!
The most recent version of the Arduino Ethernet Shield
This second version of the Arduino Ethernet Shield comes with a microSD card reader. So you can store all the data you think you might need before then launching them on the Web!
Technical specifications of the A000024 Shield
- Requires an Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Ethernet controller: W5500 with internal 32K buffer
- Plug input voltage: 6–20V
- Connection speed: 10/100 Mb
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
- Standard RJ45 connection
- microSD card slot
- Compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega
- Integrated reset controller
- Input voltage: 36–57V
- Short-circuit and overload protection
- Output voltage: 12V
- Typical voltage conversion efficiency: 85% @ 80% load
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
- Status LEDs:
- ON: indicates that the board and shield are powered
- LINK: indicates the presence of a network link and flashes when the shield transmits or receives data
- FDX: indicates that the network connection is full duplex
- 100M: indicates the presence of a 100 Mbps network connection (as opposed to 10 Mbps)
- ACT: flashes in the presence of RX or TX activity
- 4 mounting holes
- Dimensions: 53 x 68.5 mm
- Weight: 0.029 kg
Resources for the Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
Rest assured, we’ve thought of everything to make using your Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 as easy as possible!