Motor Driver - Dual TB6612FNG (1A)
Sparkfun has released its version of the DC motor driver based on the famous TB6612FNG circuit, and the result is appealing: you can control 2 DC motors separately or simultaneously in one of 4 function modes!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
TB6612FNG motor driver: control 2 DC motors at will
Are you looking for the best way of controlling the speed and power of your DC motors? The TB6612FNG board may very well be the ideal solution!
This control module is equipped with 2 input signals (IN1 and IN2) for each of your 2 motors. The speed is controlled via a PWM input signal. For each motor, 4 function modes can be used depending on your needs. So the two motors can be controlled separately if you wish!
A DC motor driver that’s easy to implement
The 2 DC motor driver comes fully assembled and ready to use. Sparkfun has further simplified the installation of your DC motor driver: the pins are arranged such that input pins are on the left and output pins are on the right. You can’t get it wrong!
Technical specifications of the Sparkfun DC Motor Driver
- Supply voltage: 15V max. for the motor supply, 2.7-5.5 Vdc for logic supply voltage
- Output current: 1.2A (average), 3.2A (peak)
- Standby control to save power
- Control modes: CW/CCW/short brake/stop motor
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit
- 2.54 mm spaced pins
- Filtering capacitors on both supply lines
- Dimensions: 20.32 × 20.32 mm
Resources for the TB6612FNG motor driver
Learn more about your TB6612FNG motor driver with this comprehensive list of links: