Embedded PC Board for Pioneer
Give your Adept Pioneer robot unprecedented power with this embedded PC board, which offers a gigabit Ethernet connection, a video and audio interface plus additional and very useful memory. An Adept robot accessory designed especially for your research platform!DISCONTINUED ARTICLE.
Embedded computer for the Adept robot: maximum power
This built-in PC has a processor that is three times faster. It is equipped with Ethernet connections, six USB ports, a host of digital and analogue inputs and outputs, not to mention additional memory of at least 2 GB and at most 8 GB.
The Embedded PC Board for Pioneer not only gives mobile research platforms unparalleled power and unique features, but also manages to consume even less than the previous version of the Adept PC board.
Technical specifications of the ACT0112 Embedded PC Board
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26 GHz 32-bit dual-core processor
- 2 PC104+ 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 6 USB 2.0 ports with standard connectors
- 2 RS-232 serial ports with 9-pin D-sub connectors (one is always used for connecting to the robot controller)
- 2 RS-232/422 interfaces with screw terminal connections
- Generic digital I/Os: 32 with Versalogic SPX interface
- Generic analogue I/Os: 8 inputs, 4 outputs with Versalogic SPX interface
- Memory: SO-DIMM slots for adding up to 8 GB of DDR3 RAM (one 2 GB module included with the PC board, additional modules available on request)
- On-board video: 512 MB RAM with VGA display output (VGA monitor port included)
- On-board audio: HD
- 2.5” SATA 120 GB SSD (the PC can support up to 2 SATA devices)
- Preinstalled and configured OS: Linux Ubuntu or Windows 7 Professional