Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
eMMC U2/U3 Linux-Ubuntu Module - 8 GB
Including €0.01 for ecotax
This eMMC module with an 8 GB storage capacity comes preinstalled with the latest Ubuntu release for your Odroid U2 or U3 programming board.
8 GB of extra storage with the eMMC U2/U3 module
The Odroid U3 board offers 2 GB of RAM, which may be a bit low for developing large-scale projects. This is no longer a problem, as you can connect it to an eMMC U2/U3 Linux-Ubuntu module to add 8 GB of memory space and get your mobile applications up and running.
The eMMC module proves very effective in all read/write operations – read speed can reach 160 MB/sec. It delivers much higher performance than a standard microSD card.
Flash the latest Ubuntu release with your eMMC module
The eMMC U2/U3 module comes preinstalled with the latest XUbuntu (Linux) release (13.10 or higher).
To install this OS on your computer, you’ll need an eMMC module reader and a USB multi-card drive. Then, follow these steps:
- Connect your eMMC Linux module to the eMMC module reader;
- Insert this reader into the USB module; and
- Connect the module to your computer’s USB port to start the installation.
Technical specifications of the eMMC U2/U3 Linux module - 8 GB
- eMMC U Linux module for Odroid U3 - 8 GB
- XUbuntu OS 13.10 or above
- THGBMAG6B2JBAIMADH interface 8 GB version 4.41
- 19 nm NAND function from Toshiba
- JEDEC/MMCA version 4.41: HS200 interface with 8-bit IO mode
- Read speed: 160 MB/sec max.